Tim Aiken is a Virginia attorney who has counseled and represented clients in individual and business matters, with a concentration on estate planning, estate administration, estate litigation and business succession.
Estate Planning and Administration
For over fifteen years, Tim has drafted and established estate plans for Virginia residents and small business owners, including special needs planning, as well as assisting fiduciaries with complex trust and estate administrations.
Tim has represented clients in various civil litigation matters across Virginia, including undue influence, questions regarding capacity, breach of fiduciary duties, and other issues involving the interpretation and construction of trust and estate instruments.
Education and Seminars
Tim can be frequently found presenting trusts and estates topics to individuals, businesses, and members of the Virginia State Bar through seminars and Continued Legal Education events.
- Estate Planning
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Estate and Civil Litigation
- Small Business Succession
- Elder Law
- George Mason University School of Law, J.D., 2008
- College of William and Mary, B.A., 2004
- Virginia, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 2012
- Hampton Roads Estate Planning Counsel
- CLE presenter Prince William County Bar Association