About the Firm
Carroll & Nuttall, P.C. is pleased to announce that Gregory Perigard, Esquire has joined the firm. Greg will be heading up our Workers’ Compensation Practice Group and will also be working with our Personal Injury Practice Group.
Seasoned Fairfax Trial Attorneys Protect Clients’ Interests
Experienced legal support for Northern Virginia residents in personal injury, criminal defense, family law, and workers' compensation matters
At Carroll & Nuttall, P.C., we have over 90 years of combined legal experience helping individuals resolve legal issues in Fairfax, Virginia and the surrounding areas. Whether you are injured in an accident, are facing criminal charges, are involved in a family law dispute or are facing some other legal problem, a knowledgeable lawyer who knows your community can protect your rights and maximize the likelihood of a favorable outcome. If you need an accomplished lawyer with a track record of achieving justice for clients, we will work closely with you to achieve your goals for your case.
All of our attorneys have earned AV Preeminent Peer Review.
Skilled attorneys deliver straightforward legal representation and personalized attention
The attorney you choose can have a significant impact on the outcome of your case. Clients choose our local firm because we are:
- Highly-rated attorneys — Colleagues familiar with our work have come to respect it: all of our attorneys have earned anAV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for their high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Knowledgeable case handlers — Our lawyers are capable of handling a wide range of legal issues, including personal injury, criminal defense, family law and civil litigation matters. The attorney you hire is the attorney who accompanies you to court.
- Experienced courtroom trial lawyers — All of our lawyers are experienced trial attorneys who frequently go to court to fight to protect our clients’ rights, and three are former Fairfax County prosecutors, so we are highly familiar with the area courts and procedures.
You can rely on both our local knowledge and legal experience to help you throughout your case.
Areas of Practice
Comprehensive legal counsel for Northern Virginia residents
Our Fairfax trial attorneys provide strong legal support to Virginians in the following practice areas:
- Personal injury — Personal injury cases comprise about half of our legal practice. We help truck accident, car accident, slip and fall, medical malpractice, and nursing home abuse victims recover maximum compensation for their injuries.
- Criminal law — We protect the rights of the accused in Virginia who are facing criminal charges for burglary, drug crimes, computer crimes, DWI, homicide, rape or manslaughter. Three of our five attorneys are former prosecutors who bring this perspective with them to court.
- Family Law — Spouses and parents involved in divorce, child support or child custody disputes can rely on our dedicated domestic relations services.
- Civil litigation — Our team can also handle the often complex legal issues that individuals encounter in civil litigation, such as disputes involving contracts, insurance, and property damage.
In all of these practice areas, we combine the skill and experience necessary to provide clients with the comprehensive counsel they deserve. Most of our attorneys are from Northern Virginia, and we are deeply involved with the community on a personal and professional level, so we care about our clients’ futures.
Contact a dedicated Virginia law firm for a consultation
Whether you have been in a motor vehicle accident or otherwise injured, or you are facing criminal charges, a family law dispute or civil legal problem, an experienced Fairfax trial attorney can explain your rights. Carroll & Nuttall, P.C represents Virginians in a range of practice areas and has been doing so since 1998. Please call 703-879-1072 or contact us online
to schedule a confidential consultation at our Fairfax office. We offer free consultations for criminal and traffic matters.